Quit stressing over IT and data compliance for good
Ensuring all of your dental IT systems are compliant with the necessary regulations is a time-consuming and tedious task.
Especially when these systems and documentation contain your patient’s sensitive data, there’s no room for error.
Failure to maintain a sufficiently compliant system often leads to:
- Time spent on unnecessary tasks trying to manage compliance
- Loss of critical patient data and medical records
- Legal complications and repercussions
Compliance isn’t optional. Make sure your dental practice hits the mark.
Nobody wants to deal with the consequences of data breach or data loss. Treat your patients’ data with the same level of care as you do their teeth.
Protect their personal information and the integrity of your dental practice with a super secure and easy-to-use compliance management system. You’ll gain access to your clinic’s very own portal, so you can keep everything from patient records to password management all in one safe place that’s easy for your team to access anytime, anywhere.
Bring It All Together
Our Compliance Management Platform helps practices manage employees, training, audits & inspections, permits & equipment, documents, incidents & corrective actions from a single simple-to-use platform.
- Encrypted Business Email
- Paperless Web Forms
- Active Directory
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Business Continuity And Disaster Recovery
- Password Management
- Business Review
- Business Associate Agreement
- Secure Hardware Disposal
Reduce your workload
Free up your staff’s time with your most efficient compliance system yet.
- Password manager: Never forget a password again or lose it to hackers
- Training/Certification: Ensure your team fully understands compliance
- Incident reporting: Fix bugs before they become big issues
Earn patient trust
Make patients feel at ease knowing their sensitive data is in good hands.
- Compliant data removal: Only store patient information you require
- Cyber security: Protect your patient’s data against threats
- Backup integrity verification: Ensure your data backups are 100% secure
Stay legally protected
Avoid any unnecessary legal complications with a fool-proof system.
- Disaster recovery: Recover your corrupted data, even after a cyber attack
- Encrypted email: Keep your business emails protected against viruses
- Policy development: Ensure your clinic is operating within current data laws